July 18, 2018
ATTENTION UNAP Members:
An Official, RECORDED VOTE of the membership must FIRST occur before the strike on Monday can take place.
Members need to come and VOTE tomorrow, July 19th, before Monday's strike can take place.
The hospital is putting a plan in place IF the strike occurs on Monday, but YOU must AUTHORIZE it tomorrow at the membership meeting.
Click on link for details Membership VOTE Meeting
We will be sending you information on a STRIKE SCHEDULE, Update FAQ sheet and other informaton in PREPARATION - But again, Members must VOTE!!
Here you will find links to several commonly used forms that Unit Reps and members might find useful. The forms may be downloaded, saved to your hard drive, and printed whenever needed. Note: Forms are available in Microsoft Word (.doc) format. Click on the appropriate link to open or download.
- Grievance Fact Sheet - Print out and complete this form to report detailed information to the Union in a timely manner. FAX 831-3677
- NEW Unsafe Staffing Form (as of Dec 2015)
- Insufficient Staffing Form (for Care Managers only)
- Dues Deduction Form FAX TO 831-3677
- Unit Rep Nomination Form
- Change of Address Form
- Unit Representative Fact Sheet
MEMORANDA OF AGREEMENT (MOA's)
From time to time, the Union and the Hospital enter into Memoranda of Agreement (MOA) to clarify the contract, address new issues, or settle grievances. Below are links to some MOAs that are currently in effect: