Dear Union member: December 5, 2022
Congratulations are in order. On November 30 we held our ratification meeting where you learned about the proposed contract, asked questions, and voted. And you all came through- 97%!! A mandate from our membership to ratify OUR FIRST CONTRACT!
Some of the contract highlights we have achieved are:
- A wage scale in which an employee shall receive a pay increase each year they are on the pay scale.
- Longevity increases for more senior employees at 5 year intervals.
- Cost of living adjustments (“COLA”) for every year of the contract of 3%!
- Annual employer’s contribution to our 401k’s.
- Decreases to the amount we pay for our EPO health insurance, and locked in percentage for the PPO, Value and Limited policies.
- Increases to our differentials.
- Daily overtime (effective on or before July 1, 2023).
- Standardized wages for Per diems , 3% COLA, 401K and 20% stipend.
- Union protection and your right to grieve.
- Float protections.
- Call-off limitations.
The next step for the Board is the formation of an operating budget for 2023, something we are currently working on. Once the budget has been created and approved by the membership, the issue of membership dues will be addressed.
Your Executive Board looks forward to seeing you at our next Membership Meeting where you will be asked to approve the budget for 2023.
December 19, 2022
4pm, 5:30pm, 8pm
375 Branch Av, Providence, RI
Your Executive Board
RWMC Local #5092
Joint Membership Meetings
United Nurses & Allied Professionals, Local 5110 Fatima
United Nurses & Allied Professionals, Local 5111 Prospect HHH
United Nurses & Allied Professionals, Local 5092 RWMC
Date: Wednesday, October 26th
Times: 8:00 am
Where: Knights of Columbus
1675 Douglas Avenue
We’ve been negotiating with Prospect at Roger Williams, Fatima and Prospect RI Home Health & Hospice for months now and still don’t have contracts.
There will be a full update on the status of the ongoing negotiations at all three facilities.
There will be a vote to authorize the leadership of each Local to give Prospect strike notices if necessary (this is not a vote to go on strike).
Please plan to attend one of the above meetings
Dear UNAP Member,
The nomination period for the offices of Local 5092 is completed. The following uncontested seats are filled. Therefore there will be no election on April 20th.
President: Lynn Redding
Executive Vice President: Claudia Johnson
Treasurer: Sherry Holm
- OR, PACU, Endoscopy, IR, PAT, ED: Nicole Bolvin
- BMT, Cancer Clinic, Cancer Center EP: Carleen Goldberg
OR, PACU, Endoscopy, IR, PAT, ED: Kathleen Pafume
OR, PACU, Endoscopy, IR, PAT, ED: Joseph Kern
The officer seats that remain open are:
ICU, East 2 Maxi, Case Managers, Cardiac Stress
Medical Floors Surgical Floors (3 rd floor, 4th floor), Floats
West 3, West 4, Center 1, ED-Behavioral